Friday, July 30, 2010

Body Image At An All Time Low

As if I didn’t already have serious body image issues (see below post when I ate 7 peanut butter cookies) I found someone to make me feel even worse. I watched Np/Tuck way back in the day and gave up right around the time the carver struck the fifth time. It scared me too much and I lived alone at the time- sue me. Now that Im all grown up and share a home with a large man that will protect me from said intruders. One small problem…


Enter Kelly Carlson aka Kimber Henry:

Excuse me while I go and develop an eating disorder- and sincere apologies for the ‘smut’ on my PG-13 blog.

5 comments:

TLF said...

She is INSANELY gorgeous! I hate her.

Anonymous said...

I want her boobs. That is all.

Allena said...

Let's see - do you think she's had plastic surgery? Yup! (Hotpants - you can get those same boobs...you only need $10K.) Do you think she has a personal trainer? Probably. A personal chef? Probably. A wonderful life in ATX with a man who loves her unconditionally, a great job, great friends, a great blog, etc? Doubt it!! Love you - don't get too down on yourself. :)

Unknown said...

Ha ha ... an eating disorder ... lol!! She does make the average woman wanna kill for a body like that!

Kelly said...

And I guarantee there are things she doesn't like about herself. And I bet she misses food! Ha! We all have insecurities, even those pretty little models!