Sunday, July 25, 2010

Countdown

Seeing as how my birthday is creeping up this year I thought Id pay tribute to my 26th year with 26 random facts. Everything you ever needed to know but didnt care to ask...

1. The could eat pizza every single day of my life if it wouldnt make me the most obsese human alive


2. When I first joined facebook (over 5 years ago) I was "married" to my lifelong best friend. We only recently changed our relationship statuses when she got engaged- aka- she broke up with me

3. I treat my dogs like humans

4. I do not know how to play any musical instruments besides the recorder... and the kazoo

5. I screen my phone calls ALL the time- my friends tease me that they can call and then text and Ill only respond to the text

6. My middle name is Kara

7. I have a weakness for expensive purses and jeans, peanut butter and queso- none of those 4 items will ever be turned down

8. I always mess up the punch lines of jokes

9. The longest part of getting ready for me is always choosing what to wear

10. I HATE when someone in front of me is driving slow and I put my blinker on to change lanes only to have them do the same - why didnt you just allow me to swich places with you???

11. I share a birthday with Martha Stewart

12. I was born in MA and lived there until the age of 8

13. I have been in 13 (14th will be shortly after my own) weddings

14. I backpacked though Europe with my mom after graduating from high school- we saw 35 cities in 14 days

15. When I was a wee thing I told my family I wanted to be a professional babysitter when I grew up

16. I am a narchaleptic drunk

17. “She Talks to Angels” by the Black Crows is by far my favorite song. Ever

18. When I am looking for something to listen to on the radio, I always scan in numeric order- 94.7, 95.5, 96.7 and so on…

19. I am always always always cold

20. I have been blogging for 3 years

21. One hobby of mine that I need to explore more is photography

22. If I saw Robert Pattinson/Edward Cullen in person I might actually faint

23. I have been reading the Harry Potter series for way too long now, though I refuse to admit defeat. Im only on book 5 and dont know Ill ever complete the series but this is the closest I will come to admitting it

24. I love my fiance pretty much more than anything- except peanut butter

25. I love writing things like this
 
26. I literally had to ask Derek how old I was and how old Id be turning when I sat down to write this. He wouldnt dignify my question with an answer and made me talk it out. Does that make me really old and crazy or do you guys sometimes forget as well?

8 comments:

the blogivers said...

Haha I'm with you on #18!

Allena said...

I forget my age too. Hard to this year though - 3-0!! And don't give up, HP gets SOOO much better - 6 & 7 ROCK!!!

TLF said...

I'm 26 now.. ;)

I don't forget how old I am, but I always get my and my kids birthdays and years mixed up. I'm 8/9/83, daughter is 8/23/01, son is 8/2/06. See where this gets confusing?? LOL

ty said...

#2 - me too. Just with my gay boyfriend. We had to break up when I got engaged. I'd be lying if I said it didn't break my heart a little.

Ashley Paige said...

haha, i NEVER answer my phone when someone calls but will immediately respond to a text message shortly thereafter.. ew. i dont like talking on the phone! and you should be proud! the recorder is a difficult instrument to master! i mean, at least when we were in the third grade :) :) heehee, i kid, i kid.

Katie Rae Snow said...

I stopped buying chocolate and peanut butter (as of today)... it's making me chubby! ;)

Anonymous said...

Finish the Potter books. You can DO it!

Unknown said...

I adored all your random facts!! I am a pizza girl, too! YUM!!