Sunday, March 7, 2010

Silent Sunday

12 comments:

Dee said...

Congrat's boo!! Best of luck!

Katie Rae Snow said...

Not Silent! I need details!

plauschinat said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to read the story.

d.a.r. said...

Ahhhhh okay, stop being silent now, we want details!!!

Gorgeous, congrats :)

the blogivers said...

Thank you for blogging about it so promptly - gotta keep your priorities straight :)

The Joiners said...

WHOA big news! Silent is def. not ok- please share!

Emily said...

Congrats!!! What a happy, happy post! And, ummm, can we get together to talk about wedding planning. I miss it!

Kate said...

I am so excited for you, congratulations!

Lindsey said...

awww - congrats!! Great pics!!! Looking forward to hearing the details! =)

Annie said...

AHHHHH!!!!
CONGRATS hun!! :)
how exciting! i'm so happy for you!
your ring is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both!

Off to read your other posts...

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

SHUT UP!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. HE did an amazing job picking out the ring!!! oxoxox