Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dog Grooming: Con

Despite my first born (dog) being half poodle, I DESPISE when she resembles one. I like her hair wild and as curly and long as she will allow. Because her hair is so curly, I typically end up having to have her shaved about twice a year. Allow me to show you why this is a sad day in our home.


Sure, she looks a little homeless and ratty, but that’s how I like her!
And this, she looks more like an old lady! And the green bows that look like her hair was dyed? Yeck!

9 comments:

the blogivers said...

She looks so much like Rocky!

Lindsey said...

She is precious both ways! But I am like you and not too big on my doggies hair cute right after we take him. I like him with more fluff!

Christine said...

Your dog and mine need to hang out. They look so much alike! They could be friends! Dont sweat the do. I love it when Harry gets all scruffy. When he comes back from the groomer I think he looks like a dork!

A Real Housewife said...

oh poor baby!!!

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

I like her better super curly too but she's totes adorable both ways! ox

rena said...

haha she's adorable! but i like her in the first pic too! so cute!

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

Either way, what a sweetheart!

plauschinat said...

Cute dog! My dog is half poodle too and I haaaate when the groomer tries to poodle her up.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, but I feel bad for poor little doggies when they get shaved! I have a Yorkie-Poo and I have taken to trimming her myself, because last time I took her in for a trim, they shaved her and she looked horrible! Not to mention I live in Ohio, she was freezing! I don't like the bows either, what was your groomer thinking?!