Im a 20 something blogger trying to get by stuck somewhere in between immaturity and adulthood. I work and play in Austin, TX where I am surrounded by loving friends and family. I am the mother to a furry family of two dogs and I am in the midst of planning a wedding and a life with my very best friend, Derek. I prefer to tackle life with sarcasm, booze and handwritten mail. All in all, I am one lucky girl. Hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon! Dont be a stranger!
A Family Portrait Courtesy of Hyperbole-And-A- Half:
Allie is a hilarious read and a phenomenal artist- please check out her blog ASAP and leave her comments or shell eat your face (or something like that).
9 comments:
Gorgeous ... nice job, Derek!!
two words: absolutely GORGEOUS!! Ahhhh!!! Congratulations, again!!!
Aww..love the crutch shot. Too funny.
the hand on the crutch is amazing.
My favorite is the one with the hand on the crutches! Hilarious! :)
awwww, congrats, Dez!! So happy for you! And hey, watch Derek, he's trying to grab your ass in that picture...hahaha
O.M.G... I am soooooooooooo happy for you. So so so happy! eeeeek! haaaappy! :)
Congratulations and that ring is AMAZING. =]
Congratulations! What great taste he has!
Post a Comment