Despite feeling like death and being completely disappointed that Im still sick (my doctor informed me that I will most likely still feel horrible for about three more weeks) I have some extremely exciting news for you readers!
Sacred Accessories contacted me and weve arranged a giveaway for one of you lucky readers! Not only did I think it was so cool that they found me and helped me set this up- but their site is bursting with really adorable items! They have graciously offered to send me a goodie just so I can give it to you one you-you could be the lucky owner of this stylish and totally practical purse hanger:
I cant tell you how many places I have been and wished I had one of these. You see, I spend my working hours on the inside of bars- some really nice, clean and posh and others that Im honestly afraid to touch anything inside. Who wants to spend their hard earned dollars on a nice handbag only to have to set it on the floor (eek) in a bar, a theatre, a bathroom (the horror), or a restaurant? This handy hook is just what a gal needs!
So heres how you can get your hands on this lovely item (each step of entering gives you a seperate point):
1. Leave a comment on this entry. Tell me the nastiest place you ever set your purse down. Feel free to get graphic, the dirtier, the better!
2. Follow my blog. If you're already a follower, mention it.
3. Blog about this giveaway. In your entry, be sure to link Sacred Accessories as well as my blog.(Ill draw the winner in one week, next Friday.)
In addition to their generosity with this wonderful giveaway, Sacred Accessories is also having a huge blowout sale right now. There is a coupon code for 20% off any purchase by entering code "SALE20" at checkout. Take a look at their stuff and I promise you just may find something you need.
Good luck to you all!

9 comments:
1. Umm.. Prob the public restroom floor.. Thanks to my kid. I try not to sit it down anywhere nasty or anywhere I think is nasty.
2. I'm already a follower. ;)
P.S. Those shoes came from TARGET! =)
I'd have to go with a bathroom floor somewhere. Sometimes, bathroom stalls don't have hooks in them. Bastards!
I'm a follower.
Yay for your first giveaway!!! I would definitely HAVE to say the bathroom at the GAS station .... that looks like you will die and never come out of!!
I am of course a follower of your fabulous blog!!!
And I am blogging about this on my sidebar in .2 seconds!!
I blogged about it and of course am a follower! This looks good!!
woo hoo!! what a great giveaway!
the most icky place i ever sat my purse would be multiple times in bathrooms on the floors at bars. so gross!! i now wipe off any purse i use frequently.
& i'm a follower :)
I am a new follower! Lovin' your blog!
I am having a giveaway right now, too! Aren't they fun?!? :o)
i'm already a follower!
and while bathrooms are gross, i think i have the mother of bathroom purse stories.
i had to put my BALLENCIAGA bag on the floor of a bathroom in SHENZHEN, CHINA. allow me to point out that in china, they don't have normal toilets. they have holes in the ground. i had been holding it in for an hour long train ride and couldn't wait anymore. i'm not coordinated enough to pop a squat whilst holding my purse (perhaps should suggest this routine at boot camp?). also, they don't provide TOILET PAPER in public stalls. you have to bring your own. i did not have enough to spare to place on the ground for my beautiful purse.
and that is my mother of all bathroom purse stories. the end.
Definitely public bathroom.
Yay I'm a new follower!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are entered. good luck!
Post a Comment