Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another Award- People Love Me!

How exciting! I was nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award!


This is my second award to receive so I decided to start saving the badges of honor in my sidebar... perhaps this will jinx my likeability but Im willing to take that risk.

Big thank you going out to:

Mrs. Jones (to be) from Jonesin' for the Jonses'

Her blog is fun for wedding decor tips, recipes and hilarious nonsense ;) But hey, arent all of ours?

Now, the rules stipulate that I must:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

So.. Seven things about me that people might not know..
1) I am in no way shape of form a morning person, I hate getting up when the alarm says to. I much prefer waking on my own and deciding if its time to face the day or not.

2) Once awake, every now and then I crave coffee. Sometimes I think its disgusting and smells like tuna fish, other days its all I can think about.

3) When I go to IHOPP (which is maybe once a year) I still always order the smiley face pancake. I refuse to grow up...

4) One of my secret shameful shows I watch is Animal Cops- so sad and gross, yet the happy endings totally make my day.

5) I really do feel like I have the coolest job on Earth. However, sometimes going out and drinking and paying for everyone else to do so gets really old. And it makes me really fat. Ive gained over 13 pounds since starting said job. When youre out drinking, working out is hard to do.

6) I am actually kinda sorta starting to enjoy watching football. Its not that I all of a sudden have a love for the game, I am just finding things associated with the game I like. I love a good tailgate, I like when Derek quizzes me on football trivia or stats, I like making bets with him and picking the team hes not going for (keeps things interesting) and I like the social aspect of getting together "to watch the game."

7) I have both a grandmother and great grandmother alive in my family, I know them both very well and think its so neat that I have them to learn from.

 
Now, for my nominations:

4 comments:

Ashley Paige said...

aww, thanks for the award! you're too sweet!!! happy thursday! :)

TLF said...

Congrats..

Handbags & Handguns.. One of my favs!

Organic Meatbag said...

Congrats, Dez! You deserve the award! You are always a joy to read...and thank you so much for nominating me! Very sweet of you!

A Real Housewife said...

Way to go you!!