Thursday, October 15, 2009

Excited

Around this time tomorrow, we will be on 35 Dallas/Fort Worth bound, our two dogs in tow.

No, we will not be partaking in Texas/OU weekend- though Im sure well get to "enjoy" the traffic and subsequent madness.

My friend and former college roommate, Jessica, will be tying the knot this weekend. Not only does this mean a reunion of sorts for me and my lovely girls from college but it also means Derek can spend some quality time with his two best friends that also reside in the area. Friday night well all play together and Saturday has been reserved for girl time. While Erin and I run around shopping and lollygagging (buying spanx to hide my Taco Cabana filled belly) before the wedding, he will be watching football games and doing general "man things" wed rather not be a part of. I see this as the perfect compromise!

We will be staying with Erin and Aaron which always makes for hilarious weekends. Despite Aaron recently coming down with the flu, I am very confident the four of us will be up to no good like always. With the four of our dogs and the four of us, I doubt there will be a dull moment.

I hope you guys have as wonderful a weekend as I know I will have! Hilarious pictures are sure to follow...especially when Erin is in charge of the camera ;)

1 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

Bring your game face.....CAN'T WAIT!!