So Ive been really wanting Derek to guest blog for me for quite some time now. I even asked for input and reasons he should a while back... sadly not many people responded (thank you to those who did). Now that I have a whopping 36 followers (seriously, you all make me feel famous!) Im hoping we can come up with some better incentive for him.
Perhaps it might help to know some about him. Derek is a civil-engineer, a self proclaimed comedian, a closet dog lover (maybe?), a wolf shirt wearing love ball. He loves nothing more than a good Aggie athletic event, a Sonic chili cheese dog, a good party, a chance to put on a costume and a cold beer.
PLEASE take a moment to leave a comment with either a reason he should guest blog or maybe some questions you may want him to answer- feel free to make them all Dez centered ;)
I kid, I kid- and Derek, if youre reading this, Ill get you on here someday. You cant hide forever.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
haha girl show him my blog post from today... Josh guest blogged :)
xoxo
Kate
OMG that pic with Molly is adorable!!
What D should blog about:
1) Why you're on a boat
2) Stick guns
3) Holding my shoes
4) Cartwheel contests
5) Who would win in a dance off: Gun vs Claw?
6) Ring watches
7) Most importantly, THE ring. ;)
I think he should blog about why he loves Miley Cyrus :)
I think I'd like to see a blog where he explains those pictures.
Oooo, the Miley Cyrus one is good too!
Amanda stole my idea! So I'll come up with a new one... I think he needs to blog about why he was so reluctant to get a 2nd dog and what finally won him over!
I agree with Erin, ring watches and stick guns should definitely be discussed. And maybe a few of the following topics:
Hip circuses
A certain kind of chandelier
Jumping off balconies
Brown Monday
Ranking things
Objects that would/would not be appropriate to slam on pavement
Tree or opossum?
Hmmm... In the spirit of Halloween, Derek should guest blog about his top 5 costumes of all time :)
I think he should blog about how to win an arguement with his brother or mine! I would also like to see him blog about the exact dancing moves in the Aggie War Hymn!
I think he should blog about the exact dancing steps to the Aggie War Hymn. Also, maybe he could include a few tips on winning arguements with his brother or mine!
Oohh you have to make him post!!!
I'd like to hear about how he picks out birthday/holiday/anniversary gifts for you! My man may need some help...haha!
haha I love this, and all the pictures.. they explain D to a T!
Post a Comment