Thursday, February 5, 2009

Want Ad

I am notorious for spending months growing my hair out only to chop it all off.

I have been seeing the same hairstylist for almost 10 years- he is dirt cheap and ridiculous amounts of fun to gossip with but he is also the most conservative man I have ever known. This is not helpful when one is seeking a stylish, new and hip hair-do. I think its also safe to say that within the realm of discreet color changes, my hair has also been more of less the same for 10 years as well. Time for a change peeps.


Seeking: a fairly inexpensive person here in Austin who can “make me over” without breaking the bank.

1 comments:

the blogivers said...

I go to a girl named Carianne - she's at Avant Garde Salon in Gateway out here by the Arboretum and I think it was $35 for my cut (no color). I've only been to her once, but she was really nice and seemed like a good mix of conservative/trendy. Good luck :)