Sunday, February 15, 2009

Belated Valentines Wishes

Does anyone elses skin crawl when someone calls it "valentiMes?" Ugh.


Derek and I decided to have a more low key celebration this year and stayed in. Seeing as how I bought him a nice gas grill for Christmas and it had never been used, we decided it would be the perfect opportunity to give it a try.

Oh. My. Gosssssssssssssssh.
Derek made us beef fillets topped with fresh crab meat and chipotle cream sauce. In addition to that, we had asparagus, mashed potatoes and wine. After our meal we were so full we had to put the fresh strawberries and hot fudge in the fridge for another day.

Perhaps tonight will be the night we tackle them?

I also am so proud of his creativity when it came to the gift he gave me: I love this jewelry line and was so amazed when he remembered!

0 comments: