Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The OC

I know that Im late to hop on the train wreck that is "The Real Housewives of Orange County" but that doesnt mean I wont have a strong opinion! I think by now you should all know I will have a strong opinion on just about everything that comes my way.


Not only are these women gold digging hussies, but they are seriously ridiculous to listen to and watch. They are all platinum blond with obviously fake...er... everything, a bizarre way of thinking/carrying on their over-the-top lives, and they seem to have the most out of whack priorities. Sure, it would be horrible to think, act or actually be one of these women but it sure is entertaining as an outsider.

That reminds me of a quote from Clueless:

“Until mankind is peaceful enough not to have violence on the news, there's no point in taking it out of shows that need it for entertainment value.”
I digress.

Moral of the story- if you want to feel like the most morally sound person on earth- check this show out.

0 comments: