I was trying to be extra nice today and decided I would surprise Derek with his favorite meal: a Sonic chili cheese coney. I think theyre one of the most disgusting things anyone could possibly eat but thats neither here nor there.
I got a little excited when the car hop showed up at my door in her rollerskates but immediately dropped my smile when I remembered how awkward this item is to carry and that with everything in my car, it would be a frustrating arm load.
Just when I turned my engine off and grabbed his food, my purse, my two cell phones, my jacket and my drink the bag tore right down the side- and tore and tore and tore. Next thing I knew, his chili dog was on my floor board. Unharmed and not a drop of chili missing- I picked up what I could of the shredded bag only to have it continue to tear until I just screamed and wadded the bag into a ball.
Fail to you, Sonic marketing idiots that decided to cut corners on the paper bags that are incapable of holding such an awkwardly shapped food item. Fail.
If only I ran the world.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Fail
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment