Did I wait for anyone to contact me with a faboo hair person or place? Negative.
Did I go ahead and schedule an appointment at Salon 505 over my lunch hour today? Sure did.
Do I like the impulsive chop I got in return for my lack of patience? Negative.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Impulsive Like Always
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh no! I hate it when I don't like my hair! ;(
Is it long enough for a pony tail?? well, it will grow out! Sorry! isn't salon 505 expensive? I thought you said you wanted a cheaper place!?
I adore my hair stylist in Austin!!!! Let me know if you want her info. My sister goes and several friends. Maybe you should write me back...bizzzy. :) Miss your face.
I'm so telling that you cheated...I am going tonight, but not having him cut my hair, because I too want something a little less conservative, LOL.
I wish you would have waited and I had seen this! I have a great girl who will do anything you want but will advice you when she thinks it might not be quite right for you. I'll give you her name and number next time I see you! Sorry about the chop. It's never as bad to other people as it seems to you.
Post a Comment