Part of growing up is trying new things: haircuts, clothing styles, dolls and toys and part of being a girl growing up is learning how to best make yourself feel beautiful. Many of you out there may have gotten glamour shots somewhere along the road. I know I did. And today Ive decided to share just one of mine with you all. Youre welcome.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Glamour Shots birthday party. Right here. Wow.
LOL.. I never had pictures like these made. We could never afford them.
Total awesomeness.
i think you found your bridal 'do.
there are no words to describe how happy this picture makes me :)
WOWWWW! You have to make that your profile picture ;) Love you!
I always wanted to have Glamour Shots taken, but never did. LOVE THE HAIR!
man i totally wanted glamour shots growing up but my parents never caved. now i'm even more jealous that i don't have pics as fabulous as yours to blog about!
Post a Comment