On Tuesday at 12:11 PM, we welcomed another beautiful little girl into the family. Brinley Claire was 20 ½ inches long and weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces- she was alert and had her eyes open right away. She has her sisters perfect nose and super long eyelashes- shell learn to love those when shes a little bit older.
Brinley Clarie
Despite looking super nervous, I felt so at ease with her in my arms
With Grandma on her Daddys side
With her uncle Derek
With Grandpa on her Daddys side (I just realized I have zero pictures of her with her other Grandparents!!!)
Beaming parents
Meeting her big sister for the first time
We held hands
Begging her not to cry while I held her
My heart is already bursting with love for Brinley. I was blessed to be there the day Macey was born and have watched her grow and learn so much over the last three years. I just cant wait to watch Brinley do the same.
1 comments:
Baby's make my heart happy even when I don't know them. I love the big sister picture. She's gonna love having a sibling (most of the time)!
Post a Comment