She's already hitting us with the cold in NY. At first i wanted it to be cold becuase i love FALL clothing but now..i kinda hate it, i hate being cold lol
www.the-blisslist.com We've been away but we're back and we've missed you! Hope you can stop by and check out the latest blog post :)
ugh, that's a bit too warm! ;) it has been in the 60's-70's and sunny here in MN this week, i'm loving it! hopefully the fall weather makes it to you very soon!
The high in Austin yesterday was in the low 80s. Perhaps if you worked for a Miller distributor their car would display the right temperature. I hear their cars are equipped with a mountain display that turns blue, letting you know it's the perfect temp to be outside. - Brent
Im a 20 something blogger trying to get by stuck somewhere in between immaturity and adulthood. I work and play in Austin, TX where I am surrounded by loving friends and family. I am the mother to a furry family of two dogs and I am in the midst of planning a wedding and a life with my very best friend, Derek. I prefer to tackle life with sarcasm, booze and handwritten mail. All in all, I am one lucky girl. Hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon! Dont be a stranger!
A Family Portrait Courtesy of Hyperbole-And-A- Half:
Allie is a hilarious read and a phenomenal artist- please check out her blog ASAP and leave her comments or shell eat your face (or something like that).
6 comments:
She's already hitting us with the cold in NY. At first i wanted it to be cold becuase i love FALL clothing but now..i kinda hate it, i hate being cold lol
www.the-blisslist.com
We've been away but we're back and we've missed you! Hope you can stop by and check out the latest blog post :)
The high i Memphis today is 75. Oh, how I wish it were 90!
ugh, that's a bit too warm! ;)
it has been in the 60's-70's and sunny here in MN this week, i'm loving it! hopefully the fall weather makes it to you very soon!
The high in Austin yesterday was in the low 80s. Perhaps if you worked for a Miller distributor their car would display the right temperature. I hear their cars are equipped with a mountain display that turns blue, letting you know it's the perfect temp to be outside. - Brent
Man oh man...my husband is a character. :)
I don't know what's wrong with PeaceLoveApplesauce. I'm so glad it's not 90 anymore.
Post a Comment