Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bathroom Tour

Ive made it no secret how much I love getting a glimpse into the homes of fellow bloggers. I realize its odd to share ones bathroom on the world wide web, but I just put a few new touches on ours and wanted to share. Thanks to our new piece of furniture it feels very close to complete.
Please dont mind the mis-matched towel... we cannot wait to get new ones off of our wedding registry.
How lame is it that were stoked for towels and pots and pans most of all???

3 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

i'm loving it! and that's why you register in the first place...to get the stuff you really need that you don't want to buy yourself.

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

I'm so jealous! Our bathroom is smaller than a walk in closet! It has style but no space!!! I only ever want towels as gifts I hate buying that stuff for myself how silly is that?

Simply Me said...

Love it!!!!! I'm totally with you on the "extra wishing" wish list for the registry :)

hugs
K