Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mrs. Bohls

Hey all!  It's Allena visiting from A Gurley Gurl.  I had the pleasure of watching our lovely Dezzy become Mrs. Bohls last night.  She and her Mr. are not quite on their honeymoon just yet but are enjoying the beginnings of their life as a part of the 'old marrieds' club.  I volunteered to post a few pics on behalf of Derek and Dez to commemorate their first moments as Mr. and Mrs. Bohls.
Excited much? {grin}

I think these 2 are meant to be, huh?

 Sweet newlyweds 


Enjoying some great toasts!

Embarking on the next chapter!  (And in true D&D fashion, enjoying one last beer)

I had an amazing time last night as a guest, and I know Dez will have lots of stories and pictures to share.  Dez was a stunning bride, and as usual, hosted a fabulous party.  Have a blast in Paris you two!!

6 comments:

Velma said...

you look amazing girl!
Thanks Allena for posting the pictures!

Annie said...

wow, you look GORGEOUS!!!!! love the photos!! :)
hope you two have a wonderful honeymoon in paris!! can't wait to see my pics!

Unknown said...

Dez! Your dress is AMAZING. I so wish we could have been there. Have a super honeymoon. LOVE.

Anonymous said...

You look fab, Dez! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about it.

TLF said...

So glamorous!! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Patiently awaiting your return ... you looked AMAZING on your big day and I can't wait to see more pics! Congrats!!