Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Married Woman!

Im back. Im married. Ive been across the world and back.

Its been so long since I felt like I had the time to sit down and catch everyone up. I honestly feel pretty indifferent about blogging lately. That’s not to say I haven’t been reading up on all of you, I just tend to feel overwhelmed at all the stories I want to tell and cop-out instead out of sheer laziness. Maybe you’ve been there, maybe youre sick of hearing me bitch and moan about being busy and my lack of blogging but Im here and that’s got to count for something.

On January 1st I married my very best friend. Sure it sounds completely cliché, but its true. I spent the day getting ready with my Mother, my Aunt, my Grandmother, my 8 best friends and my Mother in Law along with her sisters. We had a full house to say the least.

The ceremony went off without a hitch and wearing new rings, we headed to the reception where we proceeded to have the party of a lifetime. We ate, we danced, we drank, we toasted and we said our goodbyes amidst a sea of sparklers. It was truly a night I will remember for as long as I live and the gratitude I feel towards our parents for making it all possible will never fade away.

I wish I could share more pictures with you but I am waiting on the cd from our photographer to arrive. They are posted online but you know how that goes with copyright laws and such. And so, I will share with you some snapshots that have been posted on our trusty Facebook. Theyre not in order, but for now its all I can do.

Enjoy! Ill post a bit more on our honeymoon when I get another second to catch my breath!














8 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

"all the good ones were taken." so happy we got to share that day with you. love you both!

Unknown said...

Great shoes! Great dress!

d.a.r. said...

Congrats!!!

the blogivers said...

You were a beautiful bride! My only question: why weren't Molly and Reggie included in the big day?! :)

Annie said...

congrats hun!! love all the pictures! you looked gorgeous hun!!

Simply Me said...

welcome to the married girl club!!! yaaaaay- can't wait to see more!

PorkStar said...

Very nice pictures and congratulations!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You looked fabulous. Congrats, dear!