As I mentioned in my previous post, we did a lot of traveling on our honeymoon. Be it on a train, a plane or a taxi, I prefer to keep my nose in a book. Here are the 3 books I read while abroad.
LOVED and would suggest all 3 of them!
As I mentioned in my previous post, we did a lot of traveling on our honeymoon. Be it on a train, a plane or a taxi, I prefer to keep my nose in a book. Here are the 3 books I read while abroad.
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 8:15 AM
| Get a real-time hit counter here. |
6 comments:
I loved The Help too! I'll have to give the other two a look...I am running out of books on my 'to read' list.
The Help is on my reading list and I can't wait to read it! The Guardian was amazing!!!! But then again, I'm a sucker for Nicholas Sparks! I'm reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo right now… it's good too!
The Help is on my list.
I've been hearing about The Help! I need to check it out next. Congrats on the wedding! Loved the pics!
Mom just read The Help and loved it, too. I'll have to borrow your copy since hers is on the Kindle.
I feel like I've seen a lot of Nicholas Sparks lately. What else does he write?
my mom bought me "the help", it's the next book for me to read!
Im always Sparks fan, I am reading this most recent one right now :)
Post a Comment