Monday, January 24, 2011

Hair

My hair is board straight. Its got little to no volume unless I work really hard with products and a round brush. Don’t get me wrong, my hair is healthy and has a nice shine to it but after growing it out for the wedding I needed a change. It was just too long. I haven’t grown my hair this long since elementary school so rather than chop it all off, I wanted to see what my options were. I finally settled on a body wave.

Before:
After:


I know the quality isn’t that great but both my cameras were charging and memory cards are pretty full from the honeymoon. The pictures were taken the first day I was able to wash my hair and it looks a little wilder than it is today. Every day that goes by, I love it even more. I wash, condition, comb and go. Whats better than that?

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks great! Love it!

Allena said...

So cute! And I love the new background, font, header, etc!

Unknown said...

Nice! Looks good. Last time I got a body wave, I looked like Baby from Dirty Dancing. Not a good look.

mrs. thompson said...

It looks great!
I got a body perm/wave before too, they say it lasts like 6 months but mine lasted over a year. It feels easier to crunch your hair with mousse than straighten!

mrs. thompson said...

It looks great!
I got a body perm/wave before too, they say it lasts like 6 months but mine lasted over a year. It feels easier to crunch your hair with mousse than straighten!

Anonymous said...

Part of me wants to do it too for the exact same reason. I'm totally scared though.

TLF said...

Love, love your hair!! Super cute!