Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Shooooooooooo(e)t!!!

My temporary position at work has me SWAMPED! Im so sorry to have left you all with nothing to peruse… but allow me to make it up for you!!! I have a fabulous discount code (and story) to share! Ive decided to break this into 2 posts so bear with me.


Remember that time I ordered a pair of Nina wedding shoes online in a style that was only offered as the non returnable “design your own” ? Yes? Well remember when I got them in and they don’t fit? May I remind you, I did my homework and tried on the EXACT same shoe in the size I ordered and they fit like a glove. No dice on the “design your own style”—me thinks this is due to the fact that I have bad luck and must have picked up the one pair that was irregularly sized at DSW, my feet were uncommonly narrow that day or I just plain cant distinguish a 6 from an 8? Either way I am one bummed out bride… but as promised Im about to post an amazing coupon code that will benefit all of you and me too! Win win! Stay tuned, lovers…

1 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

so what happened with your wedding shoes? exchanged for the right size?