Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fall Yall

Fall is here-even if not in temperatures youd expect (here in Texas anyway). With fall comes so many fun things- Halloween, thanksgiving, and Christmas is never far behind! What are your favorite fall scents? Currently my house smells like this:


I can almost feel the leaves changing, the breeze picking up and Halloween excitement! Im thinking of dressing up as Snooki… funny or stupid? Im short, I have brown hair and I can get a crazy awesome spray tan. Need I say more?

5 comments:

Ashley Paige said...

I am so ready for Fall. Despite the fact that as I type this, I am sitting on the beach at my in-law's beach bungalow. Sheepie is ready too. He's tired of getting his Sheepie a** shaved so often! Even if you don't decide to dress as Snooks for Halloween- could you do so anyways and please send pictures. I think you'd make a fab Snookie :) Happy Weekend!!

TLF said...

Blech, Fall! Bring back Summer!!

Anonymous said...

PLA needs to shut it. Fall is awesome.

You should totally be Snooki. I'm going to be Sookie Stackhouse.

A Real Housewife said...

and as my mom says, "you look exactly like her!" you guidette, you. although, i don't think anyone referred to as 'maam' can dress as snookie. ;)

Simply Me said...

Seriously snookie is a shoe-in. You have to do it.

Second, hellllooooooo fall. it's hands down by far my favorite season. I have the most decorations, it smells the most amazing and it's the start of everything fattening and aweful for you. need I say more :)

hugs,
kate