Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nina Shoe-Discount Code For YOU!

I am so thrilled to share this will you guys! Nina has offered all of you lovelies, the readers of Dezzy Lou, their very own discount code for… wait for it… THIRTY PERCENT OFF!!! This code is good for absolutely anything in the Nina online store. That includes both shoes and handbags! Heres the best part (for me)… if five of you buy a pair of shoes using the above discount code, I get a free pair of shoes.

What are you waiting for? Get out your wallets! So many beauties await. Just like these...

Pretty please please please let me know if you are considering or actually plan on buying anything using this code by either commenting or shoot me an email (address on sidebar). You guys are the best! Mama needs a new pair of shoes to get hitched in!

Off you go- SHOP! The code is dezzylou.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I wasn't broke, I'd totally buy a pair. Their shoes are fantastic.

Matthew said...

Dezzy Lou, where are you?
Want some shoes, maybe two?
Share the news with your crew.
Save on shoes with 'dezzylou.'

This has been a poetic discount brought to you by the good people at Nina Shoes. Have a swell day!

LOL! Thanks Dezzy!

Matthew
E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Nina Shoes

Sara McCarty said...

Awesome!! Love it!! A girl can never have too many pairs of pretty shoes! Thanks for the discount!

TLF said...

LOVE their shoes.. I did a promo similar to this earlier this summer. These are the ones I ended up getting for free: http://ninashoes.com/calinda-silver--13800

I love them!!