Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Faboooo

Allison was so kind to give me the "Your Blog is Fabulous" award. Since she is one of the main reasons I even started a blog of my own, I must oblige to her request for a blog about all things fabulous (besides me, that is) ;)
I would insert the cute picture but my computer at work- circa 1980 will not allow it. Boo.

And so, I must list 5 things that I find fabulously addictive:

1) Cookies and Cream ice cream. Im pretty sure that if it were socially acceptable Id eat an entire gallon in one sitting. Too bad its not.

2) One Tree Hill. Sure I jumped on the bandwagon about 3 or 4 years later than everyone else but I am full blown addicted. Be it a new episode, an old one on Soap Net or an even older one I rented while recovering from my wisdom tooth removal, I. LOVE. IT.

3) Facebook or MySpace. Im sure lots of people find them silly, but I really enjoy them. I have found some of the most random connections and oldest friends imaginable. Not to mention its a great way to pass the time should you ever find yourself with an hour to kill. Im still so mad its blocked at work...stalking efforts foiled.

4) Pedicures. I wish I had the money to get two per month. Who am I kidding? I wish I could afford one the second my polish is chipped or when Ive had a bad day. Since money doesn’t grow on trees Ill have to save them for a time that I really want to spoil myself.

5) Pool days. Nothing is more enjoyable than a Saturday spent at the pool, with friends, floats, coolers and maybe even a little snack to cook out. Its so nice to sit/swim in the cool refreshing water when its 110 degrees outside here in Texas.

And now- to all you fellow fabulous bloggers- its your turn:

Sarah
Velma
Kelly
Kim
Katie

….get to it!

2 comments:

Velma said...

done girly!!!

I would love for money to grow on trees BTW

Unknown said...

I'll get to it. Sorry it's late.