Thursday, July 3, 2008

She Works Hard for the Money

Yesterday was my first day working at Massage Envy. Special thanks to everyone who called/texted to wish me a good first day... kinda felt like the first day of school again. Ive got to say, I think Im going to like working there, everyone I met yesterday was super nice and more than willing to show me the ropes. While 10 PM is a bit late to end my days, I am excited for the chance to make some extra dough- Im excited to once again feel a little bit financially free.


Of all the reasons I have to be grateful- tomorrow being a holiday is currently at the top of my list. Not only do I get the day off from both of my jobs, but my best friend Mitch is coming to town tonight. Sure, Ill be at work until 10 again but when I get off tonight, Ill get to meet up with him at Derek's house! Were all heading downtown for a night we have dubbed a "yearly tradition" after we had such a fun time last year. Tomorrow when we all get up, well be hanging out at my pool, Nathan and his new girlfriend will be coming into town and plan to stop by my pool for a few hours. While we wont be spending the weekend with them, it will be nice to see him and meet this girl he has been yammering on about. Friday night we may pack up and head out to Pace Bend to camp, or we will delay it until Saturday morning- it will be a game time decision based on how much fun we have already had and on the weather that seems to be playing head games with all of us. Please hope for sunshine and a light breeze (in a perfect world, huh?)

So, to sum it all up, happy holidays to you and yours... and if I dont blog tomorrow- Happy 4th! Hope you have exactly the kind of day you deserve!

0 comments: