I havent had much going on this week- aside from recovering from the last two weekends away, my life has been calm and predictable for a change.
Some fun facts (because I have nothing substantial to talk about):
- I saw Wicked this weekend, it was AWESOME. Hands down one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time. Avenue Q was wonderful as well, but this play simply blew me away. I even wore my own rubie slippers for the special occasion!
- I got a haircut today. I started going to a new hairdresser about a year ago and shes great. She recently moved from Salon 505 to another salon so today was my first visit to her new digs(thrilling, I know.)
- Molly went to the groomer today and we got good news for a change. You see, usually by the time she goes in shes pretty matted, the groomer has to shave her hair pretty short so Ive devoted more time to combing her while at home. Guess my efforts paid off! When I pick her up today, I expect her to have as much hair as when I dropped her off.
- Does anyone else think the show The Dog Whisperer is amazing? I mean, perhaps is more Cesar that is truly talented. Reggie started a puppy class Sunday and what I would give to have Cesar as our instructor!
- I have felt like Im on the verge of getting sick for a few days now and Im trying to rest as much as physically possible while balancing work and fun. Hopefully another weekend at home before football season starts will fix me up.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Im a Bore
I cant believe people out there may have sat through this post. Next time Ill bring my A game.
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well I sat through it because I do think you are an interesting and fun person! So there you have it...didn't bore me at all :)
I've been dying to see Wicked in San Francisco forever! You're probably the millionth person to say it's amazing. I need to get off my lazy butt and get some tickets!
Wicked is amazing. Glad you liked it.
I'm so ready for fall weather and college football.
i feel like i've been getting sick, too!! try hot tea before you go to bed...and nyquil. that seems to have staved it off.
CUTE shoes!! I LOVE Wicked!!
Aaah I saw Wicked a few weeks ago and I still can't get over how much I loved it! Haven't taken the soundtrack out of my car... and I listen to it at work. ha.
Post a Comment