I ran over ANOTHER nail. Seriously- what the hell?! Youd think having this happen three times in the last few months I would start avoiding the construction zone- but it shaves a good 10 minutes off my commute and so, I keep at it. Who knows how many more tires Ill flatten by the time the road is done.
I was in a terrible mood today and 3 hours in the car (for work: from here to there, back to here, then back to there, then home) didnt help. At all. I logged so many miles and was feeling right on the verge of my sanity when my day finally ended. At least I dont pay for gas, right?
But... our cleaning lady came today and I gave her some free goodies I snagged at work. Her gratitude immediately snapped me out of my funk. She is such a nice lady and I trust her to always do a wonderful job. She never cuts corners, loves our dogs like her own, and acts like were her family. I thought she was going to cry when I offered her the goods and it reminded me that rather than becoming so mad so easily, I should try to get that happy that fast.
We have a family dinner tonight at la casa de Bohls so until then Im going to watch Reggie and Molly play tug of war with a rope... its in both of their mouths at the same time and its quite entertaining. Its the simple things in life.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Hump Day
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the part about the cleaning lady! Isn't nice how we can just snap out of it! I love this! It sounds like me on a bad day!
Post a Comment