Because my mom is in town, Derek has been dutifully taking Molly off my hands every now and then. Its hard to have a guest, a cat, a dog and a schedule that all cooperate with one another. Derek has a backyard that Molly happens to love, so taking her off my hands is not only a huge help to me, but she loves it! I appreciate this so very much, that I am about to devote an entire blog to JUST HIM. He likes attention so Im sure this will make his day =)
1. He is sitting in front of the TV, what is he watching?
ESPN, Sports Center, or some kind of sporting event in general. It may also be Entourage, Simpsons, South Park, or anything thats not The Hills
2. You are out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch. Lots of it
3. Whats one food he doesn’t like?
Tuna fish- which I happen to LOVE
4. You go out to a bar, what does he order?
If its the cloak room he gets a gin and tonic, if its Players (or any other bar for that matter), its a Bud Light
5. Where did he go to High School?
Pflugerville High School
6. What size shoe does he wear?
I believe a 10.5
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
Socks or boxers with holes in them, hats, or keg tap handles
8. What is his favorite sandwich?
I think anything with cheese, ranch or bacon would be a safe bet
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Sonic. Without a doubt
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch has been a winner these days
11. What would he never wear?
a UT shirt
12. What is his favorite sports team?
The Aggies, The Cowboys and (yuck) the Yankees.
13. Who will he vote for?
I dont know that he plans to (is that bad?)
14. Who is his best friend?
So many- in no particular order:
His brother Ryan, Ryan Pokorney, Avery, Tom, Tyler, Riley, Jeff, Tyson, Rhonda and ME!
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Pinch his nose, pull his armpit hair, nag him, arrange the couch cushions right before he sits down to mess them up, have a cat, ask him to wait on me "will you bring me xyz?” or go to bed early when I drink
16. How many states has he lived in?
ONE!
17. What is his heritage?
German
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake is it?
Cheesecake
19. Did he play sports in high school?
In the first few years he did, but I think he found a different hobby he liked more
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Posting on RO, playing xbox, watching TV, drinking/staying up late
So.... Derek, how did I do?!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Mr. Derek Troy Bohls
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
GO GERMANS!!!
Post a Comment