Monday, August 11, 2008

I am loved

I feel like I should be sporting one of those buttons that reads "I am loved"- I think its the silly product of an over-priced jewelry store thats given out when you plunk down who knows how many dollars on Valentines Day. Either way, I should be wearing one today.


Thank you so much to everyone who came out on Saturday for my birthday party! I had such a good time and truly felt like the luckiest girl on earth! I got a one of a kind cake made just for me by Rhonda, tons of delicious food made by Derek's Mom, Janet-and of course all of the miles logged by some of my very best friends. I truly have had one of the best birthday weeks ever.

1 comments:

Katie Rae Snow said...

I'm glad you got to see me and Josh too! :)