Monday, August 25, 2008

Getting to Know You...Getting to Know All About You

Here are some things about me you may not already know:

Never in my life have I been: to Australia

The person who can drive me nuts is: My mother-she is also the most supportive person I know, I just dont like to hear when she is right and I am wrong.

High school: Anderson

When I'm nervous: talk a lot... or not at all

The last song I listened to was: I listened to celeb news on the radio... my fave

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor would be: It would be oh so hard to pick... thank goodness I dont have to right now

My hair is: dirty...surprising, I know

When I was 5: I lived in MA

Last Christmas: I spent lots of time with my own family, Dereks family and then we went to Boston- Excellent way to celebrate in my book

I should be: going to the gym daily- either that or start buying circus tents to wear

When I look down I see: picture frames on my desk

The happiest recent event to occur was: Everyday something happy happens to me, Im a lucky girl

If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be: Dont know, Im the one person in all of America that doesnt like that show

By this time next year: I hope to have a better idea of my "career" plans

I have a hard time understanding: math- it may as well be Greek

There's this girl I know that: Ive known my WHOLE life- not many people can say that.
You know I like you when: I laugh at your dumb jokes

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my Mom or my grandfather

Take my advice: trust your gut

The thing I want to buy: Id love a new car, but not having a car payment is pretty sweet

If you visited the place I was born: it would depress you, lol. MA is a little gloomy for my taste

I plan to visit: with my Grandmother when she is here in Sept. Best news Ive gotten all day!

I'd stop my wedding if: I wasnt sure if I was marrying the right person... but if I was unsure, I doubt I would have let it get that far

The world could do without: liars

Most recent thing I've bought myself: food- how exciting

Most recent thing someone else bought me: I would have to say food from Derek when we went to dinner or maybe my birthday gifts

My middle name is: Kara

In the morning I: snooze until the last possible moment

Once, at a bar: I fell off my stool and hit my chin on the way down- I wish I could blame it on the drinks Id had, but it was more my just being clumsy than anything else

Last night I was: at the movies! Pineapple Express... (hilarious)

There's this guy I know who: makes me laugh ALL the time, even when I want to be mad.

If I was an animal I'd be: a puppy- everyone loves puppies!

A better name for me would be: I like my name thank you, didnt used to, but Im used to being "different"- except when people call me Debra, Stephanie or Deadray- that last one is real. A man last week actually called me that- as if its actually a name at all. Sheesh!

Tomorrow I am: working from 1-9 so I can go to the dentist (finally)

Tonight I am: probably going to think of an excuse to skip the gym and eat food that will only make me feel worse. But The Hills is on so that will help.

My birthday is: over- it was August 3rd

1 comments:

The Joiners said...

True- extended indeed! I might copy and paste and steal this one for my own blog :)