Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ugh

So my eye is still swollen and looks a bit worse after sleeping- in addition to that, the right side of my throat is almost completely closed. I iced my eye down as much as I could stand last night and it seems to have done me no good.

Dont get me wrong, I can breathe and see just fine but I am extremely uncomfortable and mostly want to figure out what on earth this was caused by. Not to mention I look pretty awful- but that mostly makes me feel sorry for people that have to look at me.

My gut instinct is that I am obviously allergic to something I handled/ate- but I didnt cook or eat anything that abnormal.

- rice
- chicken
- shallots
- bok choy (the most unsual thing I ate)
- soy sauce
- bbq sauce

0 comments: