Monday, March 2, 2009

Mini Slideshow

I wanted to take a minute to give credit where it is due. My sweet Derek has really been upping the ante with all of his cooking and grilling. I know all of you saw the feast he created for Valentines day- now look what he went and did. All in a days work when you wear a chefs hat, I guess.
As its been a while since I have posted anything substantial, I also wanted to share some pictures of the Houston bbq cookoff we went to this past weekend. For those of you who dont already know, Derek is a real clown and likes to play dress up whenever possible. These outfits were purely for show and I assure you they (the guys) do not dress like this on an everyday basis. This was my second time at cook off and I can honestly say it seems to get better and better each year!

Your eyes do not deceive you, these two really did have a "nipple off" while waiting in line to take taxis home. Ill leave you with that.

0 comments: