You knew it was coming... for weeks now I have tried to resist and have been succesful in my attempts. Until our flight home from Mexico.
I had read an entire book, cover to cover, over the 5 days we were on our trip and so I gave in and bought the first in the Twilight series in the airport on my way home. I love to read while flying and it seemed like the perfect opportunity to see what all the fuss was about. I had no idea how quickly I would be dreaming of vampires and wishing away dinner parties for just one more hour of quality time with my book.
I think it goes without saying that I have not set the book down and that in a little over two days, I am almost done with the first book. Book 2 is already in my trunk and I feel it may be calling my name. Possibly even at this very moment.
If you havent already given in and read these books, be sure that you do. You will be glad you listened.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Twilight
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I tried so hard too to not read those books! BUT, after hearing such wonderful things and just about everyone that I know has read them and absolutely loves them, I too have bit the bullet!!! I'm getting the entire set for Christmas and I must admit that I'm as excited about opening that Christmas day than anything else! I know that I will be wanting the kids to go to bed so I can start!!!!
I'm not really sure what it is! I tried to fight it off, too; but alas, I failed. I loved it. I finished the series within a two week time frame. Now I'm going through vampire withdrawl. Enjoy!
HA ha ha I just saw your comment on my blog (shows how close I pay attention) and blog stalker = awesome.
What's even better is that I didn't even know Sarah HAD a blog. :-) Love it. Happy holidays!
Mere
I love Twilight. I am reading the series for a second time. However, with the recent news I have not been able to read any books. It is horrible! Though I have been able to randomly blog surf for hours. Its very educational on what is about to happen, sorry, actually happening, to my body! I can't walk in the meat department at HEB anymore. Apparently we are going to be vegetarians.
Post a Comment