Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Finally Cold!

I was born in Massachusetts and even though I only lived there until I was 8, I actually CRAVE the cold. Seeing as how I live in Texas, I get the cold alright, but it’s the snow I miss. I have spent the last two days on facebook reading all sorts of status updates from friends in Chicago, the east coast, DFW and more- they all have snow. Blizzards even, snow days, fires in their fireplaces! What do we have here in Austin? 18 degrees and 20+ mile an hour winds. Sure I asked for the cold, and don’t get me wrong Im loving it, I just wish it would come with something exciting like snow, or work closures, or bottomless hot chocolate served to me off a silver platter.

Is that too much to ask?

2 comments:

Allena said...

Apparently it is too much to ask for any of that stuff as it isn't happening. ;)

Desiree Lynn said...

Did I know you were from MA? I can't remember reading that before. I am from MA! We moved to SC when I was 14. Cah-razy!