I know, I know, its been far too long since my last post.
I dont really have an excuse either... just letting life get the best of me, I suppose.
I quit work at Massage Envy. Yes, a two and a half month stint was all it took. They werent getting what they wanted from me, and I wasnt getting what I wanted from them. Come pay day, it was nice to have an extra chunk of change but what I was being paid in comparison to what I was missing out on in my social circle just didnt add up. I am currently looking for a new second job and have decided to spare you all the details as last time it got so hairy and was hard for even me to keep up with.
I just ask that you guys keep me in your thoughts- its time for a change and Im doing everything I can to hurry it along.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
I Am a Bad Blogger
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment