Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Im sure youve heard by now...

It actually snowed in Austn Texas today! We had been promised real winter weather so many times that frankly I didnt really count on it and woke up to a winter wonderland!!! I wish I was in a better physical condition so I could have played in it but we got snow so all in all, Im happy.

Granted, weve got nothing on all of you winter storms elsewhere, but let us have our fun!

7 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

Molly looks like the perfect snow dog....Reggie not so much.

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

So fun and pretty! That's the same snow we got here - enough to get excited about but not enough to stop the whole town (which sucks). But I enjoyed seeing it fall.

The Joiners said...

Ahh! So jealous! I guess this makes up for the time in December when it snowed in Houston and not in Austin, but still!

Dee said...

I love the paw prints in the snow pic!!

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

Glad you got some good photos in!

JennyMac said...

Doggy prints in the snow! Too cute.

In Atlanta if we get two flakes, the city shuts down.

STACEY said...

I’m sure the people in the northeast are making fun of us for being so excited but I don’t care! I loved it!