Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blogger Gathering

Last night was one of those nights that started out slow and as a bit of a disappointment but ended with a huge smile on my face.

Erin was kind enough to come all the way to Pflugerville to pick me up and drive me to the blogger get together at Vino Vino. It took a lot of work to get me cleaned up, dressed and out of the house all while on cructhes so when Erin and I were the only ones there for the first half hour we started to get our feelings hurt. As it turns out, one of our future friends was sitting at the bar and two had not yet arrived. We were a little let down that we didn’t get to attend a big blogger blow out but all agreed that we were excited to make ALL new friends. My only regret? Not taking a picture! I even had my camera right in my purse; Id freshly charged the battery and everything! Boo.

Anyway, I am so happy to say I have now met and fallen in love with three delightful lady bloggers- Amelia, Christine and Emily. Make sure to check out their blogs and say hi! I was so glad I did!

I had to cut the night a little short for a family dinner at Z Tejas but all it did was make me look forward to the next gathering that much more.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

So sorry I missed you guys last night. I had to go to the Dr. for my knee. I sent a tweet to some folks earlier that morning. Im glad you guys had fun. I love Vino Vino We'll have to do one again soon!

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

How fun! I wish I lived closer I would have been there!!! Yay for Erin too! ox

Emily said...

I had so much fun getting to know you! I see many more gatherings in the future!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Aren't bloggy meet ups the best? We had one when I was in NYC last week and it was soooooo much fun!