Thursday, November 5, 2009

Should I Be Ashamed? Cause Im Not.

Derek: "I feel like youve been blogging a lot lately"
Me: "Thats because I have, Ive had a lot to say"
Derek: "Does this mean youll start vlogging too?" (said in somewhat mocking tone I might add)
Me: "No, because then Id have to shower and put on makeup regularly"

5 comments:

Annie said...

my fiance thinks i blog too much as well! hehe
i would never vlog though! i'm in the same boat as you girly! ;)

Organic Meatbag said...

Oh, now you MUST do a vlog, Dez!

Anonymous said...

I plan on doing one eventually. It'll be after I get my hair done, my nails done, spray tan and buy a new outfit. Does that make me sound vain?

A Real Housewife said...

we could do vlog fridays. talk about why it's ok to not shower on fridays and going to dinner in our sweats because it is only burleson after all. ;)

d.a.r. said...

Bahaha! Nooooo way I could never do one!