Monday nights typically find me in bed very early. Last night was no exception- I went to bed at 8 but was unable to fall asleep until well after 11:30. This makes for a very tired Dez come 4:45 AM...however this information is neither here nor there.
While laying there with both dogs taking up more of the bed than my own body was, I noticed Reggie seemed to have a bit of a gas issue. The vet warned me this would be coming as his intestines are very swollen and bloated due to this weekends health debacle. Expressing gas would be the only way he would start to feel better and she explained it could be a very smelly situation. Naturally he has yet to pass gas in Dereks presence so just to share what I was going though I texted Derek... he was in another room.
His response: "Does it smell like an old lady fart passing though and onion?" (Always Sunny, anyone?)
Do you guys ever text people that are just a room or two away? Ever text someone in the same room as you? Ever get a response that made you want to throw up any worse than that one did?


3 comments:
EW!!! haha!!
yes, i do text my fiance if i'm laying in bed and he is downstairs...i'm lazy like that ;)
my husband and I text all the time like that lol.
Dinsmore our puggle has the worst gas (he has canine colitis), it seriously can take paint off the wall. lol.
I haven't texted my husband from the other room that I can think of, but I have called him. I guess that's just as bad.
Post a Comment