As of late, my blog seems to fall under the category of feast or famine. I either have to much to say I cant type it out fast enough, or I find myself looking through all of your blogs for inspiration. I have a very busy week ahead of me and I thought I would share some exciting points with you! If nothing else, its kinda all I have to talk about...
Thursday night, of course, is the much anticipated midnight showing of New Moon. My fellow obsessed girls and I bought our tickets weeks ago so the countdown is officially on. Dinner and drinks will be mandatory to keep us up until such an hour on a work night but something tells me the idea of Edward and Jacob flashing across the screen shirtless will keep us amped up. Cannot wait to squeal with delight while wearing my "I (HEART) Edward Cullen" t shirt. Yes, Im that girl.
Friday night, my sweet Katie is getting married! I cant believe its already here! What a whirlwind their engagement has been. I know the wedding will be a blast and cannot wait to celebrate their love with my own love on my arm. Hes such good arm candy! Weddings together are kind of our specialty- believe it or not weve only been able to sit together and share both the ceremony and reception of a wedding three times. Were always in them so this one will be a special treat to sit back and enjoy the show.
Saturday night I will be seeing (for the 374,893,218,930,819th time) Blue October in concert. I have never missed a show in all the times they have played here in Austin (or the DFW area for that matter- hell, Ive even flown to Chicago to see them). My friend and former college roommate Susie will be coming to stay with me and take in the show along side all the other devoted fans. So excited to sing along and scream my head off.
Anyway, I suppose thats all for now- enjoy your Monday- we got a cool front here in Austin and it actually feels like fall! I plan to enjoy it for as long as it lasts.
Monday, November 16, 2009
BIG Week
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
sounds like you have a great week planned little lady!!
i don't get the whole vampire thing but hope you enjoy the show!! ;)
New Moon!
I so so so love Blue October and am jealous of you. Until I remember you're a Twilight fan, which removes all that jealousy quite nicely!
I am so excited for New Moon, but I don't think I will make it to the midnight show ( I am kind of afraid of how many tween girls will be there and I might not be able to enjoy it :)) I am thinking Saturday will be a much better day! LOVE that you will be wearing an Edward shirt!
I'm so excited for New Moon too! I'm having a party on Saturday night...with some friends coming over for dinner and then watching Twilight before we go and see a late showing of New Moon!!! Woo hoo! So excited!
Hope you have a great time at Blue October!!!
woohoo for my wedding! Can't wait to see you guys!
I have a Team Edward shirt that I'm wearing when I see the movie =)
Post a Comment