Monday, November 29, 2010

Its Still 78 Degrees in Texas

If I had a dollar for every week I went without blogging or my apologies upon my return, Id be a very rich girl. Im sure most of you will agree that making time to sit down all by yourself and think of something creative to talk about can be tough. Throw in a wedding, the holidays, shopping, alterations on dresses for upcoming events, keeping a clean house, sleeping, bridal and couple showers, work, and the impending arrival home of my mother after 9 months on the high seas- I have VERY little time.

Derek had his bachelor party this past weekend in New Orleans and while he did arrive home in one piece, hes exhausted, going through withdrawals, and overwhelmed with all wedding tasks Ive thrown at him today. He took the day off to recover, but little does he know- it’s a day to help me track down guests and RSVPs and put up all of our Christmas decorations including our tree.

We did manage to make some time to take pictures for our Christmas cards which I was finally able to order today. Im so excited at how they turned out. Have at a sneak peek! Does this many count as a sneak peek?





11 comments:

the blogivers said...

Cute pics!

Allena said...

Love the pics! Who took them?

A Real Housewife said...

Adorable, lover! Can't wait to get my card in the mail. Ours are currently being made...you'll probably get it the day before Christmas. ;)

Jessica and Eric said...

Love the pup with the antlers-too cute!

Erin said...

oh how fun! love the pics. and no worries about blog fail apologies.. i think it's pretty clear that i get the award for world's worst blogger :/

Marian said...

Ahhh, I love the reindeer ears on your pooch!!

Bird Shit said...

The pics turned out awesome!

Anonymous said...

They're all great! I'm just doing pics of the kids again this year. Next year, I swear we're going to get a family photo.

amy said...

Very cute!!!!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

These are awesome pictures of you guys!!! :) :)

STACEY said...

Super cute pictures!