Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Are They or Arent They?

A Real Housewife and I have been going back and forth on this particular celeb couple. Mr Cent has been on Chelsea Lately twice in the last week and they’ve been spotted out at various brunches and dinners. What do you think? Im still not completely convinced.
This one I REALLY cant decide on- they seem too much like a mismatch. The age difference, the career paths-its just too odd.

What do you guys think? I know stars tend to do some wild and unpredictable things but I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt which almost always blows up in my face.

3 comments:

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

I so want to know if the 50 and Chelsea thing is real... I want to say since she jokes about it so much that it might not be real.. but she did joke a lot about Animal boy too and they were totally hooking up IMO.

Keep us posted!

A Real Housewife said...

you know my view on 50 and miss handler. i'm really hoping the taylor and jake romance isn't true..it's just too weird.

Anonymous said...

Chels and 50 are banging. The end.