Im a 20 something blogger trying to get by stuck somewhere in between immaturity and adulthood. I work and play in Austin, TX where I am surrounded by loving friends and family. I am the mother to a furry family of two dogs and I am in the midst of planning a wedding and a life with my very best friend, Derek. I prefer to tackle life with sarcasm, booze and handwritten mail. All in all, I am one lucky girl. Hope you enjoy your visit and come back again soon! Dont be a stranger!
A Family Portrait Courtesy of Hyperbole-And-A- Half:
Allie is a hilarious read and a phenomenal artist- please check out her blog ASAP and leave her comments or shell eat your face (or something like that).
4 comments:
i thought you had given up on seven loves?
In response to my post - YES, Val Dyer! Hahaha love them!
I think Steph was talking about 'The Help.' I really would love to have time to read some.
Yup, LOVED The Help. Great book! Dez - Suggest it for Book Club when you host! I am the only one who has read it!
Post a Comment