Cabo was amazing. I cant say enough what an amazing time we had. We took in the sights, took a private boat to snorkel (which resulted in Derek throwing up several times), we ate very good food, we drank very good drinks, we consumed endless bottles of water. We came home with killer tans, temporarily overworked livers, very weary bodies and lots of hilarious pictures. I am eternally grateful to Erins parents for lending us their beautiful place and trusting us to not burn it down.
Just take a look and see how awesome this place is- if only the pictures did it justice! And yes, that’s a hot tub and a grill on our patio.
I have spent the day catching up on all your blogs (and my dvr, as well as our laundry)- my computer has been on the fritz for what feels like forever right now and Im so frustrated that its not allowing me to send you all comments. We have discussed plans to buy a smaller, less expensive laptop for Derek that will only be used for internet and I want a mac for all my picture taking adventures so if any of you have suggestions (or a million dollars) please, please share.

2 comments:
Looks heavenly! Jealous. :)
Lezbo San Lucas
Post a Comment