Friday, April 30, 2010

Wedding Peek: Bridesmaids and Groomsmen

Here is the dress we decided on for my bridesmaids. I say we because I left it up to them. We shopped around at only two places and it was between a short dress (which didn’t make too much sense in January) and a floor length one. Two of my bridesmaids will have just had babies so the long one with the empire waist was a shoe in (it will be black, not brown).

As for the men, Derek knew from the start he wanted tuxes with bow ties. To quote him directly “didn’t you see all the celebrities at the Oscars? They were ALL in bow ties, Dez”

6 comments:

Christine said...

We are doing the bow ties too! Pretty much so he can look like James Bond... Ahhh boys!

Unknown said...

I'm really digging the bridesmaid dresses! Super sassy.

plauschinat said...

Love the dress...love black dresses in January!

Tiffany A. said...

oh I really like the dress!!! They are going to be beautiful!

Lindsey said...

Love that dress!! It will be gorgeous in blk too!! My colors were b&w and I was going to have black dresses too, until I found some that were b7w and fell in love with them. But I just LOVE a black dress for bridesmaid! Classic!! and what a great style for many body types! Great choice girlie!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

I love that dress! LOVE IT!