1. The first thing I do in the morning is hit the snooze button.
2. Every night before bed I grab a glass of ice water to keep on my night stand.
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is have an adult beverage.
4. Something that makes me cringe is nail files- either used on me or watching/hearing anyone else use them.
5. Social situations are how I keep my sanity.
6. I like to collect magnets.
7. Weekends are for sleeping in, playing with my dogs, eating fatty food and being lazy in general.
Monday, April 19, 2010
7 Randoms
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
M freaks out when he sees my nail files - if he has to pick them up he will get a paper towel or something so he doesn't have to touch them.
I sand paper stuff in the house too. :)
i HATE nail files!!
miss your face.....wonder if other readers see this comment and think i'm some kind of pyscho freak?!
Post a Comment