Thursday, January 28, 2010

Terra Buger- Friend or Foe?

Hey all you Austin foodies, any of you tried Terra Burger yet? I drove through and had a turkey burger for lunch today and I was shocked at just how tasty it was! I wondered if its as healthy as Im assuming but cannot seem to find the nutritional information online (which makes me nervous)- any of you have the inside scoop other than the obvious organic ingredients?

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

That sounds good - surely it's better then a real burger!

Miss Jo said...

Hey friend! I was actually wondering the same thing! I love their turkey burgers & their veggie burgers...AND their sweet potato fries :) Surely anything THAT good is not in the "healthy" bucket.

amy said...

Where is it located? I have never heard of it...

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

I love Terra Burger! Especially their shakes, mmm!
http://www.terraburgeraustin.com/our-mission/our-suppliers.aspx <-- their suppliers
Hope that helps. You might not be able to find out nutritional info, but if you used their online contact us sheet and ask, I think they'd probably tell you.