Hope your holiday season was as eventful as ours and that you survived as well- I have spent the better half of my morning reading about all of your adventures over the last week or so and I cant wait to fill you guys in.
We survived Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and a trip to Miami on New Years Eve for my cousin, Eric's wedding. I have so much to tell you all, so many pictures to post and a TON to catch up on. As soon as we got home last night, the dogs were picked up, bathed and suitcases were unpacked.
Is it silly that the thing I was most excited to fly home to was my dogs? I missed them so much!
My friend, Sarah, who I have known my whole entire life receved a sparkly diamond ring on Christmas Eve from the love of her life- in addition to that, I know of 3 friends that got engaged on New Years Eve- Derek and I shared a good laugh at how just when we think its all over and our bouts standing at the altar with our nearest and dearest are over, someone else signs us up. Sure wre honored and happy to take part in such special occasions, but in April, I will be standing in my 14th wedding. FOURTEEN.
Heres to 2010 and all the advantures ahead!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Hello World
Posted by Dezzy Lou Where Are You at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Girl I am right there with you - I figured when I actually get married I might make all my girls wear the dresses that they made me wear in their weddings for mine!!! I could start a retro prom/wedding store with all the bridesmaid dresses I still have! :)
Post a Comment